Want to know where to shop to get the most for your money? Stores such as Home Depot, Starbucks, CVS, Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Ulta, Beauty, Best Buy, Drugstore.com, Walgreens offer loyalty reward programs or incentive programs to their customers and reward in discounts, free gifts, gift certificates, cash back and more for their customers. all have reward programs that are worth checking out.
Loyalty Rewards Programs List
- Home Depot has the Pro Rewards program members can earn rewards automatically by registering their preferred payment methods and save on great deals available to members only
- Starbucks has My Starbucks Rewards, customers earn “Stars” by paying with their registered cards, participating in promotions, and completing incentivized actions. Stars are redeemed for drinks, food items, and more. The more stars you earn, the better benefits and offers you get.
- Sephora Beauty Insider Program. Sephora stores and Sephora.com purchases earn one point per one dollar spent. These points can be redeemed for members only products including limited-edition sample sets of products, free in-store beauty classes, and additional products that aren’t available to the public. Also are member only coupons, friends and family codes, and birthday gifts for members.
- Neiman Marcus – InCircle. Points for every dollar spent redeemable for a variety of goods (like free delivery for online purchases, alterations, dining, and more), the program is beneficial to the “full store” shopper.
- Beauty.com and Drugstore.com share a rewards program that earns 5% cash back that creates a dollar credit that can be redeemed quarterly at either store.
- Best Buy
- Nordstrom rewards: earn two points for every dollar spent in-store, and Nordstrom Rack, and online. Get an additional one point for every dollar spent on their Nordstrom Visa card elsewhere. For every 2,000 points earned, members receive a $20 gift card that can be used at any Nordstrom store. Important perk: members get free alterations.
- Walgreens has Balance Rewards, earn points on prescriptions, select purchases, redeem points for cash discounts off future purchases. A unique feature of this program is Walgreens will award points for customer reported healthy life style behavior that does not involve a purchase. These points can be redeemed for in-store gift cards up to $50.
About Loyalty Programs
Loyalty programs are structured marketing efforts that encourage loyal or repeat buying behavior by rewarding customers for purchases or incentive actions made by a customer.
Various loyalty cards
A loyalty card, rewards card, points card, advantage card, frequent flyer card or club card that identifies the customer/card holder as a member in a loyalty program. By presenting the card, the purchaser is typically entitled to either a discount on the current purchase, or an allotment of points that can be used for future purchases either in the form of a discount, a dollar credit amount, or a free gift selection. When purchasing online, typically a customer email or ID number will be used. Some rewards programs, such as Sephora Beauty Insider Rewards Program, offers special coupons and free gifts exclusively available only to Beauty Insider Rewards members.